Conferences in Graz
- Conference on Rings and Factorizations 2023, July 2023.
- Conference on Rings and Polynomials 2021 (TU Graz), July 2021.
- Conference on Rings and Factorizations 2018, February 2018.
- Conference on Rings and Polynomials 2016 (TU Graz), July 2016.
- Combinatorial and Additive Number Theory 2016, January 2016.
- Arithmetic and Ideal Theory of Rings and Semigroups, September 2014.
- Conference on commutative rings, integer-valued polynomials and polynomial functions (TU Graz), December 2012.
Conferences and Sections (Co-)organised by us
An incomplete list of sections, minisymposia, or conferences outside of Graz that were either organised or co-organised by members of the group.
- Minisymposium on Trends in Ring Theory and Related Topics at the European Women in Mathematics (EWM) General Meeting 22 (Aalto University, Espoo, Finland), August 22-26 2022. Organised by Laura Cossu and Zahra Nazemian.
- Special Session on Commutative rings: ideals, modules and factorizations at the JMM 2021 (online), January 2021. Organised by Alfred Geroldinger and Bruce Olberding.
Links to Other Conferences
An (incomplete) list of other recent or upcoming conferences that may be of interest to members of the community. Generally these conferences are not organised by us; we just note them here for convenience.
- 9th China-Japan-Korea International Conference on Ring and Module Theory - Incheon, South Korea, August 14-19, 2023.
- Categories Rings and Modules, a conference in honor of Alberto Facchini - Padova, Italy, January 27-28, 2023.
- International Conference on Algebra and its applications (ICAA-Fez-July 12-15, 2023), Morocco.
- INdAM workshop: International meeting on numerical semigroups - Roma 2022, June 13-17, Italy.
- Groups and Algebras in Bicocca for Young algebraists, June 13-17 2022, University of Milano-Bicocca, Milano, Italy.
- AMS Special Session on Factorization and Arithmetical Properties of Commutative Rings and Monoids, May 14-15, 2022, USA.
- International Conference on Noncommutative Algebra and its Applications, May 9-12 2022, Tarbiat Modares University (Online).
- NonCommutative Rings and their Applications, VII (online), July 2021. Organised by André Leroy.