Conference on Rings and Factorizations
February 19th to 23rd, 2018 in Graz
You can find updates about the conference on the news page.
The main subjects include:
- Multiplicative ideal theory: ideal and module systems, star and semistar operations,
- Dedekind, Prüfer, Krull, and Mori rings and their generalizations,
- Rings of integer-valued polynomials,
- Topological aspects in ring theory,
- Factorization theory in rings and semigroups,
- Direct-sum decomposition of modules.
- Phạm Ngọc Ánh (Alfréd Rényi Institute of Mathematics, Hungary),
- Carmelo Finocchiaro (University of Padova, Italy),
- David J. Grynkiewicz (University of Memphis, USA),
- Evan Houston (UNC Charlotte, USA),
- Mi Hee Park (Chung-Ang University, Korea),
- Pavel Příhoda (Charles University, Czech Republic),
- Manuel Reyes (Bowdoin College, USA),
- Luigi Salce (University of Padova, Italy),
- Daniel Smertnig (University of Waterloo, Canada).
Scientific Advisory Board:
- Gyu Whan Chang (Incheon National University, Korea),
- Alberto Facchini (University of Padova, Italy),
- Marco Fontana (Roma Tre University, Italy),
- Sophie Frisch (Graz University of Technology, Austria),
- K. Alan Loper (Ohio State University, USA).
You can download a Conference Poster.
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.