Submissions to the Workshop
For those interested to contribute, please send your request along with your abstract per Email to
Contributed works will be either
- a 20 minute lecture, or
- a poster presentation
as determined by the organizers. Please note:
- The deadline for submission is June 07, 2010.
- Applicants will be notified by Email by June 14, 2010 concerning acceptance.
Contributing authors should also see the registration information and arrange their travel
Guide for the Submission of Abstracts.
- Abstracts should be attached to your mail in a WORD, RTF or PDF formatted file.
- Abstracts should NOT exceed one A4 page in length.
- Use a line spacing of 1.5 or greater with at least 1 inch margins all around.
- Type size should be 12 point Times or its equivalent.
- The title should be at least 16 point, bold, and center justified.
- Author(s) and institution(s) should be listed below the title and center justified. The presenter should be underlined.
- Only electronic submission - faxed or mailed abstracts will NOT be accepted.
Abstracts should be sent as e-mail-attachments to