Tram T. N. Nguyen is a post-doc and university assistant at the Institute of Mathematics and Scientific Computing at the University of Graz. She received her PhD at the University of Klagenfurt. Her research focuses on nonlinear inverse problems, parameter identification for partial differential equations, online parameter identification, imaging and machine learning.
She was the recipient of the GIP prize on Inverse Problems for the best PhD thesis in the field of Inverse Problems in German speaking countries 2020-2022.
- Starting from November 2022, I will be working at the Max Planck Institute for Solar System Research, Goettingen, and will no longer be affiliated with the Karl-Franzens-Universitaet Graz.
- Prize talk at Symposium on Inverse Problems: From experimental data to models and back, Potsdam, Sep 20, 2022
- Speaker at International Conference on Differential Equations and Applications, Hanoi, August, 2022
- Visit Jun.-Prof. Anne Wald Anne Wald at the University of Goettingen, and give a colloquium talk in Collaborative Research Center 1456 , July 12, 2022
- Speaker at the research seminar, University of Cambridge, July 8, 2022
- Speaker at MathDS seminar, University of Graz, June 14, 2022
- Speaker at Inverse Problems for Anomalous Diffusion Processes , Banff, May 12, 2022
- Speaker at SIAM Conference on Imaging Science, Berlin, March, 2022
- Poster presentation at LMS Invited Lectures on the Mathematics of Deep Learning, Isaac Newton Institute, Feb, 2022
- Speaker at Austrian Day of Women in Mathematics, Vienna, Feb 02, 2022
- Speaker at Magnetic Particle Imaging Talk Series, University of Hamburg, Dec 01, 2021
- Interview with Andreas Schweiger, "Von Saigon nach Graz", Oct 11, 2021
- Speaker at Fall Western AMS Sectional Meeting, University of New Mexico, Oct 02, 2021
- Speaker at Chemnitz Inverse Problems Symposium on tour, University of Klagenfurt, Sep 22, 2021
- Speaker at Oberseminar Dynamics seminar, Technical University of Munich, Sep 14, 2021
- Speaker at FIP TC7 Conference, Quito, Aug 22, 2021
- Speaker at Mini-Workshop KFU-TU, Technical University of Graz, Jul 02, 2021
- Speaker at Group Seminar Numerical Optimization, University of Konstanz, May 11, 2021