Conference on Rings and Factorization 2023
The conference continues a series of ring theory conferences in Graz from 2012, 2014, 2016, 2018, and 2021. It will include a Special Session dedicated to Prof. Sophie Frisch on the occasion of her 60th birthday.
The main subjects include:
- Multiplicative ideal theory: ideal and module systems, star and semistar operations,
- Dedekind, Prüfer, Krull, and Mori rings and their generalizations,
- Noncommutative rings and algebras,
- Rings of integer-valued polynomials,
- Topological aspects in ring theory,
- Factorization theory in rings and semigroups,
- Direct-sum decomposition of modules.
Plenary Speakers include
- Gene Abrams (University of Colorado Colorado Springs, CO, USA)
- Gyu Whan Chang (Incheon National University, Korea)
- Jim Coykendall (Clemson University, SC, USA)
- Marco D'Anna (University of Catania, Italy)
- Felix Gotti (Massachusetts Institute of Technology, MA, USA)
- Martina Juhnke (University of Osnabrück, Germany)
- Dario Spirito (University of Udine, Italy)
- Francesca Tartarone (Roma Tre University, Italy)
- Jurij Volčič (University of Copenhagen, Denmark)
Scientific Advisory Board
- Pere Ara (Autonomous University of Barcelona/CRM, Catalonia, Spain)
- Matej Brešar (University of Ljubljana, Slovenia)
- Alberto Facchini (University of Padova, Italy)
- Marco Fontana (Roma Tre University, Italy)
- Sophie Frisch (Graz University of Technology, Austria)
- Franz Halter-Koch (University of Graz, Austria)
- Bruce Olberding (New Mexico State University, NM, USA)
- Irena Swanson (Purdue University, IN, USA)
Organizers: Charles Beil, Laura Cossu, Victor Fadinger, Alfred Geroldinger, Florian Kainrath, Zahra Nazemian, Andreas Reinhart, Daniel Smertnig, Qinghai Zhong (AlgNTh group).
You can contact us at email@example.com.