Mathematical Data Science, Control and Optimization
- On the occasion of the 70th birthday of Karl Kunisch -
From September 30th to October 1st, 2022 a Conference on Mathematical Data Science, Control and Optimization will take place at the Institute of Mathematics and Scientific Computing at the University of Graz in Graz, Austria.
The workshop aims to foster the development of new collaborations between researchers working in control and optimization and those working in potentially synergistic areas particularly mathematical data science.
You can find updates about the conference on the news page.
- Arnulf Jentzen (The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shenzhen & University of Münster)
- Philipp Grohs (University of Vienna and RICAM Linz)
- Philipp Petersen (University of Vienna)
Organizers: This workshop is organized jointly by the University of Graz and the Johann Radon Institute for Computational and Applied Mathematics (RICAM) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences.
- Tobias Breiten (Technical University of Berlin)
- Christian Clason (University of Graz)
- Stephen Keeling (University of Graz)
- Florian Mannel (University of Lübeck)
- Vanessa Peinhart (University of Graz)
- Ronny Ramlau (University of Linz and RICAM Linz)
You can contact us at email@example.com.